Porsche Premier Tire & Wheel Protection – Robust Protection
Protect your Porsche tires and wheels from unexpected road hazards. The Porsche Tire & Wheel Protection plan provides coverage for road hazards such as nails, metal, potholes, and debris.
Our Premier Tire and Wheel Protection will keep your Porsche on the road with comprehensive protection from hazards seen and unseen.
Premier Tire and Wheel Protection coverage includes:
- Replacement of the tire if structurally damaged due to a road hazard, including glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, etc. (Includes tires with run-flat technology); tires are never plugged or patched
- Replacement of a wheel if road hazard damage prevents the wheel from sealing to the tire and maintaining the tire manufacturer’s air pressure specifications.
- Costs associated with the replacement of the tires and/or wheels, plus approved labor charges, including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tire disposal, and taxes
- Towing expenses reimbursed up to $250 in the event of road hazard damage
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
Cosmetic Repair includes:
- Cosmetic wheel repair for damage such as nicks and scrapes
NOTE: Available on new, pre-owned, and Certified Pre-Owned Porsche vehicles at the time of vehicle purchase or lease only.
A deductible will apply in all states for any claims filed under Premier Tire & Wheel Protection.
Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and a complete list of exclusions.
All transactions related to the optional Porsche Protection Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the applicable Customer Agreement or Addendum. This document and its contents provide general information about the Porsche Protection Plan and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the applicable Porsche Protection Plan Agreement or Addendum for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability, and cancelability. Coverage may vary by state.
Service or repairs not covered by the plan are the customer's responsibility, even if additional services are recommended by the dealer or revealed by inspections covered by the plan. Consult the vehicle's scheduled maintenance guide for factory recommended service intervals.