Porsche Dent Protection – Pure Porsche appearance
In addition to being unsightly, dents can significantly decrease the resale or trade-in value of your vehicle. Porsche Dent Protection, a convenient way to remove door dings and minor dents without repainting– easily maintaining the value and beauty of your vehicle.
- Repairs dents and dings that inevitably appear on your vehicle through everyday use
- Dents and dings must be no larger than 4 inches in diameter and be within an accessible area located on a body panel of your vehicle
- Permanently removes door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish
- With your convenience in mind, repairs can be performed at any participating authorized Porsche Dealer, your home, or your work
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
NOTE: Available on new, pre-owned, and Certified Pre-Owned Porsche vehicles at the time of vehicle purchase or lease only.
Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and a complete list of exclusions.
All transactions related to the optional Porsche Protection Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the applicable Customer Agreement or Addendum. This document and its contents provide general information about the Porsche Protection Plan and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the applicable Porsche Protection Plan Agreement or Addendum for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations, exclusions, transferability, and cancelability. Coverage may vary by state.
Service or repairs not covered by the plan are the customer's responsibility, even if additional services are recommended by the dealer or revealed by inspections covered by the plan. Consult the vehicle's scheduled maintenance guide for factory recommended service intervals.